Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Canoe #2 Update

Even with all of the other activities that I have been doing (zoo, family gatherings, cleaning vinyl siding, planting a garden, etc), I have managed to work on the canoe some.  Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what I have done:

Glued on the rear deck and clamped it down good.

Sanded some on the epoxy tip paddle.

Took the clamps off of the rear deck and installed the seats.

Finished up the epoxy tip paddle.  I have to say that it looks good.  I am very happy with how it turned out.

Epoxy coated the rear deck, seats, gunwales, and yoke.

Glued and clamped down the front deck.

Another angle of the front deck.


I hope to have it completed enough to use this weekend.  I'll take it out for its maiden voyage and let you know how it handles.

No comments:

Post a Comment